The 12th APTE will be held on 11-12 November 2022. Having skipped the 2020 edition, this year’s edition will be hosted by the School of Highway Chang’an University, Xi’an China. The bi-annual event will be held as an online conference this year. It addresses the social and environmental related issues of all aspects of transportation operations and infrastructure development , encompassing activities in different phases such as Planning, Design, Construction, Maintenance, Rehabilitation, Management, Research and Training.
- Economic, social and environmental issues of transportation development
- Transportation safety
- Impacts of land/sea/air transport operations
- Control of transport-related air pollution, noise, vibration etc.
- Transportation and land use development
- Policy and management related issues
- Traffic management
- Conference Chair: Professor Sen HAN
- Conference Secretary: Dr. Longjia CHU
- APTE International Steering Committee Chair: Professor T. F. FWA
- Conference Host: School of Highway Chang’an University, Xi’an China
- Website : http://www.htptp.cn