PES is the premier national association representing:
- Asphalt and concrete pavement contractors
- Asphalt suppliers
- Material manufacturers and suppliers
- Equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- Ready mix concrete producers
- Academic professors
- Road and aviation authorities
- Professional consultants and individuals
PES was organized to address common needs, solve common problems, and accomplish goals related to research, legislative advocacy, market development, local promotion, design, construction and best practices of pavements for airports, highways, streets and local roads.
Member participation and involvement provides direction to the team. You can be a part of the guiding action on critical issues affecting business and market development, technical standards, and product performance.
PES provides members with professional services through:
- Delivering timely, one-on-one project help for contractors seeking answers to job-site problems or evaluations of value engineering ideas
- Developing education and training programs to share “best practices” for design and construction with engineers and contractors throughout the world
- Developing reference tools and guide specifications related to pavement design and construction
- Actively partnering with government agencies to improve pavement technology and constructability including the Land Transport Authority, Changi Airport Group, Defence Science & Technology Agency, etc.
- Pursuing innovation in pavement design, construction and rehabilitation
- Providing technical support programs and services with in-state staff engineers-experts in pavement technology and well-versed in local requirements
- Recognizing outstanding projects and the people that build them through award programs
- Sponsoring workshops and seminars that provide the latest pavement technology
Market Development Initiatives
- Positioning of pavement life cycle costs, traffic management, and local asset management strategies
- Creating products, publications and training to support effective promotion of asphalt and concrete pavements to primary decision makers and audiences
- Expanding the industry’s education outreach through state-of-the-art information and knowledge management services and technologies
Our Corporate Members
- CAST Laboratories Pte. Ltd.
17 Tuas Ave 8, Singapore 639232
- Highway International Pte. Ltd.
13 Sungei Kadut Street 4, Singapore 729064
- Kraton Polymer Singapore Pte. Ltd.
51 Goldhill Plaza, #22-11/12, Goldhill Plaza, Singapore 308900
- Ley Choon Group Holdings Ltd.
3 Sungei Kadut Drive, Singapore 729556
- Megastone Holdings Pte. Ltd.
12 Kranji Way, Singapore 739454
- Samwoh Corporation Pte. Ltd.
12 Kranji Way, Singapore 739454
- Shell Eastern Petroleum (Pte.) Ltd.
The Metropolis Tower 1, 9 North Buona Vista Drive, #10-01, Singapore 138588
- United E & P Pte. Ltd.
23/25 First Lok Yang Road, Singapore 629733
How do I join?
You may download a copy of an application for membership, Three types of PES membership are available:
- Associate Membership – Limited to Students. See application for detailed description and requirements.
- Membership – Open to all. See application for detailed description and requirements.
- Corporate Membership – Limited to organizations, companies and firms. See application for detailed description and requirements.